If you are looking for the Own Forever Class video player, take a look HERE
Let's take a quick tour of the new and improved Bluprint subscription video player!
On the left side of the video player, you will notice four different tabs, “Overview”, “Episodes”, “Resources”, and “Comments”.
Overview will include some basic information about the class as well as full episode descriptions. Scroll through all of the different episodes to learn more about each section.
Episodes will give you a full list of all the different episodes in a class. Give one a click and the video player will take you to that exact point in the class.
This is where you can find all of your class materials, a direct link to supplies in our shop, and any related techniques you might need for the class.
Post a question/comment in the comments section of the class! Your comments will be organized by the time in the video that they are posted. Looking for your comment, go to your “Comments” section of your library. https://www.mybluprint.com/comments
If you at any point want to close these tabs and just watch the video, you can do so by using the “Close Tabs Icon” circled in red.
Now, let’s go over some of the video controls in the control bar.
- Control Bar: this is where you'll find options for video playback. You can place your mouse over the video to make this come up on your screen.
- Play/Pause button - click to start or stop the video
- 15-second rewind and 15-second fast forward - perfect for jumping back a bit if you've just missed something or if you'd like to move ahead slightly!
- Volume - select how loud or quiet you'd like the video to be
- Fullscreen - select this icon to expand the video to the size of your screen
- Bookmarks: Bookmarks allow you to save specific moments in a video and make notes to go back to later.
- Settings "Gear Icon":
- Subtitles - Turn this "Off" or "On" to add Closed Captioning to your video
- Quality - Click on this to have the option to change the quality of the video. This is great if you have a little bit of a slower connection. We recommend keeping it on "Automatic".
- Speed - choose to speed up or slow down the video playback to fit your learning style
Questions about Closed Captioning? You'll find your answers in our Closed Captions article