The mobile Bluprint app is where you can go to view 1,300+ classes with a monthly or annual subscription. You will also find all of your previously purchased classes and patterns in your Own Forever Library.
You can save classes or lessons you'd like to watch and search for new crafting and inspirational adventures. You can find our app in the Google Play and Apple App Store by searching for "Bluprint" with a supported device. The Bluprint app currently supports devices running Android 6.0 or higher, and iOS 11 or higher.
Getting Around The App
- When you download the app and first open it you will see a Get Started or Sign In option
- For new users select "Get Started"
- For existing members, or if you are looking for your own forever classes or patterns, select "Sign In"
- If you have an email and a password for Bluprint, you can enter them on the sign-in screen. If you use Facebook or Google to sign in, you can select the appropriate sign-in button.
- The next screen will have you choose some topics you would like to follow. This will then give you class and content recommendations based on the content you want to see.
Finding Your Library
- Once logged in to the app, you will notice 4 options at the bottom of the app: Home, Explore, Library, and Profile
- HOME will have all of your Keep Watching, Top Picks, and content from the topics you select.
- EXPLORE will be your home for finding content through the App. Simply select a category and you will be taken to a page that has all of the available classes and content for that category.
- LIBRARY is where you will find Keep Watching, Saved Classes, Downloads (for offline use), Bookmarks, Own Forever Library, Recommended For You, and Comments. Selecting Own Forever Library will then allow you to view own forever classes and patterns.
- If you are missing any of your classes in your Own Forever Library, please take a look at this article here.
New Features and Differences