Xfinity offers an option called Bluprint TV through their X1 platform. Here is how this works:
- Bluprint TV on X1 allows you to watch select Bluprint classes on your TV if you are an active Xfinity subscriber. To find Bluprint TV, access your main Xfinity menu and select the Networks or Life sections, and scroll to find Bluprint TV. You can also use Search!
- This is different from a Bluprint subscription (formerly Craftsy Unlimited), and being subscribed to Bluprint will not give you access to Bluprint TV and vice versa.
- This service is $7.99/month billed through Xfinity with your normal cable bill.
- Paying for access to Bluprint TV on X1 does not give you access to the Bluprint site or apps, or include any class materials or features like the discussion or notes.
- For questions about using Bluprint TV on X1, including billing questions, please reach out to Xfinity here.