Currently we allow for offline viewing of purchased own-forever classes in our iOS Craftsy app. We do not offer offline viewing of our streaming classes from Bluprint.
We will update this article once our new Bluprint app launches as well (likely late February), so keep an eye out! See below for instructions on how to currently get classes downloaded.
Offline access for storing individual lessons from your Bluprint classes is available for Apple devices within our old Craftsy iOS app.
- Pull up your class library on the app and tap the Download Lessons button
- Select which lesson(s) you'd like to download and tap the downward facing arrow to begin the download to your device
- To locate downloaded lessons again, simply go back to the class and tap on Download Lessons and select the lesson you'd like to view
To remove downloaded classes:
- Pull up your class library on the app and find the class you'd like to remove
- Tap 'Download Lessons'
- Underneath 'Lessons Downloaded', your downloaded class lessons will be highlighted in orange
- Below 'Class Lessons', swipe to the lessons you want to remove
- Tap the little trash can button
Offline access is not available for Android devices. Apple and Android devices operate differently; due to the complexities of the 3700+ Android devices, coupled with their removable memory chips, the option to offer offline viewing on Android devices is significantly more challenging to implement than for Apple devices - of which there are only a few dozen with closed-system programming and memory. Our developers are hard at work to determine whether Bluprint classes can be successfully and safely offered offline on Android devices, but for now, it continues to be streaming only.
In the event of any changes to this feature, we'll be sure to let our members know! We know there are many Android Craftsy members out there who would love this feature!
For Subscribers to Bluprint
We currently do not have offline viewing available for subscriptions to Bluprint. In the event of any changes to this, we'll be sure to let our subscribers know. You can periodically check back to this Help Center article to see any updates as well. We know there are many Bluprint subscribers out there who would love this feature!