We have just released a brand new Bluprint app update where you will be able to download your Own Forever classes and subscription content for offline use. This means if you are somewhere without an internet connection you will be able to watch all of your Bluprint content! This will be available for both iOS and Android.
For iOS and Android
- You can find a class from your Own Forever Class Library, or any of the subscription videos we have available.
- Press the title of the class and you will be brought to the page that has a description of the class and all of the episodes.
- You will notice in the corner of each lesson there will be an arrow with a line under it.
- Press that and it will start to download the episode for offline use! Once it's done you will see an icon with a checkmark!
- These can only be downloaded to your device's memory and cannot be downloaded to a SD card or outside memory.
Where To Find Your Downloaded Classes
- Open up your Bluprint app
- Navigate to your Library from the bottom right
- Select Downloaded
- You will then see all of the episodes that you have downloaded for Offline use! To watch the episode just press the title and it will start to play. You will be able to navigate to this section even without an internet connection.
How To Remove A Download
- Navigate to the Downloaded section of your app
- Press on the checkmark next to the lesson you would like to delete
- Press Delete to remove the download. (Once this is done, you will no longer be able to watch this class unless you have an internet connection.