Writing a Review
The most helpful reviews are personal and detailed- even better if you share a tip or two! Writing a great review at Bluprint means you are writing something for other makers - including photos (or videos!) to visually tell the story is even better.
Please note: We only have reviews available for the Bluprint Shop, and they can only be submitted from the website at this time (not yet via iOS or Android app). Once a review has been submitted, it cannot be edited. If you made any mistake with your review or would like it to be edited, please reach out to our Customer Support team.
How Do I Leave a Review From My Computer?
- Head to the listing page of the item you'd like to review. You can also find the item from your Order History.
- Click "write a review" on the right-hand side under the current review rating of the item. It will look like this:
- From here you'll be able to fill out your experience and leave a rating under a nickname!
- Be sure to hit "Post Review" when completed.
We want to include your review on our site! Here are the most common reasons a review might be rejected by our 3rd party moderators:
- A Person writing the review has not purchased/used the product.
- A Review is a message for our customer service team asking for help. If you need help, you can find us here.
- The review contains personally identifiable information.
We work with a 3rd party to moderate reviews - please feel free to review their policy here if you have additional questions or concerns: http://www.
Please note: This program also does not allow members in the EU to post due to GDPR regulations.