Writing a Review
The most helpful reviews are personal and detailed- even better if you share a tip or two! A great place to start is to think about what you would have wanted to know when you were considering purchase of your class, kit, supply or pattern. Writing a great review at Bluprint means you are writing something for other makers - including photos (or videos!) to visually tell the story is even better.
Please note: We only have reviews available for the Bluprint Shop, and they can only be submitted from the website at this time (not yet via iOS or Android app). Once a review has been submitted, it cannot be edited.
How Do I Leave a Review From My Computer?
- Head to the listing page of the item you'd like to review.
- Click "write a review" on the right-hand side, under the orange star rating.
- From here you'll be able to fill out your experience and leave a rating under a nickname!
- Be sure to hit "Post Review" when completed.
We want to include your review on our site! Here are the most common reasons a review might be rejected by our 3rd party moderators:
- Person writing the review has not purchased/used the product.
- Review is a message for our customer service team asking for help. If you need help, you can find us here.
- The review contains personally identifiable information.
Additionally, reviews with unrelated photos/videos, specific mention of prices, direct mention of competitors or other spam content can be rejected. Note that a negative review that is otherwise appropriate and relevant will not be hidden, suppressed, edited, or deleted.
We work with a 3rd party to moderate reviews - please feel free to review their policy here if you have additional questions or concerns: http://www.