Patterns in our Pattern Marketplace are all digital PDFs, available for download instantly. Once you purchase a pattern, it is available in your Own Forever Pattern Library on the Bluprint Shop. There is nothing to wait for in the mail! You can find your patterns by following these quick steps on our full and mobile sites.
From the full site:
- Make sure you're signed in to your Bluprint account
- Click on Library
- From the drop-down menu select “Pattern Library”
- Click on the arrow on the photo of the pattern to download it to your computer or device and print at your convenience.
You can organize and filter your patterns in your Pattern Library by category and designer/store name by checking the boxes under “Filter By” to the left.
Have a pattern you’ve already completed or don’t plan to use for a while? Simply click Archive directly beneath the pattern.
From the Bluprint Mobile App
- To start, tap on the Library icon at the bottom of the app.
- Next, Click on "Own Forever Library"
- Last, Click on "Own Forever Patterns" to access the patterns you have purchased and accumulated.
Can't find a pattern you've purchased?
It is possible you may have a duplicate Bluprint account. Please contact our team with any and all email addresses you may have used, even if you don't associate that email with Bluprint, and confirm the email address you want to use moving forward on your account. Please also confirm the name and date of your purchase when you contact us so we can help you get your pattern faster!
Patterns not displaying image or title?
Some patterns will only be listed by the pattern’s store name. However, you still have the option to download the pattern by clicking on the arrow icon even if it does not have a photo.