As mentioned in the message from our CEO (Letter to our Bluprint Customers), Bluprint is unfortunately closing over the next few months. For updates, please continue to check the homepage mybluprint.com for updates as they become available.
Currently, our supply shop will be open through 11:59pm (EST) on May 31, 2020. After that time, unfortunately, no further orders for supplies will be accepted.
To access your Own Forever Library, be sure you're logged into your Bluprint account that was used to purchase class or pattern enrollments.
- Select the "Library" tab at the top right of the screen
- From the drop-down, at the bottom of the list will be your Own Forever Library
- Select "Class Library" or "Pattern Library"
You can organize and filter your classes in your Own Forever Class Library by category and instructor name by checking the boxes under “Filter By” to the left.
Have a class you've already watched or don’t plan to watch for a while? Simply select "Archive" directly beneath the class. You can Archive/Unarchive your class and pattern enrollments at any time.
- Select the profile picture image in the upper right-hand corner of the mobile site
- Select "Own Forever Library" from the drop-down
- Select "Library" along the bottom bar
- Select "Own Forever Library"
- Select "Own Forever Video" or "Own Forever Patterns"
*As of August 2019, the Craftsy apps are no longer supported. Additional information on the Bluprint app is available here.