If you purchase an individual class or use an Own Forever credit on a class it is yours forever. If a purchased class is missing from your Own Forever Library, it could be for one of these reasons:
Is My Class Archived?
If your class was accidentally archived, it’s temporarily hidden from your view. You can unarchive it to bring it back. Learn more on how to Unarchive your class.
Do I Need to "Restore" my iOS App Purchases?
Still can’t find it? Sometimes our website and Apple just have a little trouble communicating. In this case, you may need to “Restore Your Purchases” within the Craftsy app to add it to your Class Library
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on the Account icon and tap the "Restore purchases" button
- This will bring all your purchased classes to your account
You'll want to make sure you are on the latest version of the Craftsy app for this to work. Make sure you have that installed by clicking here.
A note about our app: The Craftsy mobile app will continue to exist in its current form until late Spring. We encourage app users to download the new Bluprint app, where you will find all of your classes in your Own Forever Library. You can find the new Apple iOS app here.
and our new Android app here.
Do I Have a Second Account Under My Name?
By providing us with a few pieces of information about your purchase, we can track it down.
Please Contact Us and provide:
- Order ID number
- Any alternate email addresses you may have used
- First and last name as they appear on your credit card
- Last four digits of your credit card/ date of purchase
- If payment was with PayPal, the email address associated with your PayPal account