Your classes are yours forever! If a purchased class is missing from your Own Forever Library, it could be for one of these reasons:
Is My Class Archived?
If your class was accidentally archived, it’s temporarily hidden from your view.
- Visit your Own Forever Library on the full or mobile site at https://shop.mybluprint.com/account/class-library
- Click on "Filter" on the top right
- Toggle "Hide Archived" on/off
- Click Done & get back to enjoying your class
Learn more on how to Unarchive your class if you're on the full site
Do I Need to "Restore" my iOS App Purchases?
Still can’t find it? Sometimes our website and Apple just have a little trouble communicating. In this case, you may need to “Restore Your Purchases” within the Craftsy app to add it to your Class Library
- Tap the three horizontal dots in the upper right-hand corner
- Click on the Account icon and tap the "Restore purchases" button
- This will bring all your purchased classes to your account
You'll want to make sure you are on the latest version of the app for this to work. Make sure you have that installed by clicking here.
A note about our app: The Craftsy mobile app will continue to exist in its current form until late February. We encourage app users to download the new Bluprint app in the meantime before the Craftsy app ceases to work. You will see some messages reminding you to download the Bluprint app over the next couple of months. Check out our FAQ's for more information.
Do I Have a Second Account Under My Name?
By providing us with a few pieces of information about your purchase, we can track it down.
Please Contact Us and provide:
- Order ID number
- Any alternate email addresses you may have used
- First and last name as they appear on your credit card
- Last four digits of your credit card/ date of purchase
- If payment was with PayPal, the email address associated with your PayPal account