We know you want to keep your pattern store fresh and up to date, so here are a few instructions on how to update your patterns and store settings. Please note that you'll need to be on the full website or mobile site to make any changes to your account.
Please note that as of December 3rd, 2018, we are no longer accepting new pattern store submissions. We are also making some big changes, read on in this article for more details!
To edit or remove your patterns:
- Login into the Bluprint Shop from your browser
- Hover over your profile picture in the top right and select “My Dashboard” from the drop-down
- On the left, select “Manage My Patterns”
- Click “Edit” or "Remove" beneath any of your patterns you'd like to adjust
- If editing, be sure to save your changes
To update your Pattern Store name, description, or PayPal email address:
Please note, you'll want to be sure that the email address you associate with PayPal is up to date on Bluprint. If at any point in time you'd like to change the email address you use with PayPal, we recommend contacting PayPal as well to inform them of the changes. This ensures you receive funds that were sent both to your old address and your updated one. For information on how to contact PayPal, click here.