- The "Library" Tab will be your go-to spot for your Watch List, Bookmarks, Wishlist items, as well as your Own Forever courses.
- To manage your Account Settings, click on your profile photo in the top right corner - if you don't have a profile photo uploaded, you'll see an avatar icon in the circle.
How do I buy Classes, Kits, and Supplies?
If you know exactly what you are looking for, the search bar is going to be the best place to start! Type in what you are looking for, hit enter, and you will be brought to a page that looks like this
If you are searching for something to watch with your subscription you will want to make sure you are using the Content tab. If you are looking for supplies to purchase or an Own Forever Class you will want to make sure you are on the Shop tab.
Here are some other ways to get to the shop:
The first way is right from the homepage on mybluprint.com, you will notice a white tool bar which the "Shop" button on the right side of the toolbar. Give this a click and you will be taken to a page with all of our Kits and Supplies.
To get to all of our available classes, click here.
Own Forever credits are a great way to keep content you love forever. These credits will always be emailed to you directly, so be on the lookout in your inbox each quarter! To get to the shop to use those credits, Follow the steps below:
From the homepage on mybluprint.com, you can click the "Classes" button and scroll until you see "Choose Your Own-Forever Classes
You will also find this option if you navigate to the craft you are looking for and then selecting "Classes". In this example, I selected "Quilt".
You will then see the same section at the top of the page to "Explore Classes"
Where are my classes and patterns?
- To find your classes and patterns, you will want to click on the Library tab.
- Next, the bottom half of the drop-down menu is related to YOUR own forever items.
- Looking to buy Own Forever classes or use a credit for one? CLICK HERE to shop the Own Forever catalog.
How do I use the search bar?
When searching on Bluprint, there are two areas to search - one specifically for content to view, and one to find supplies or kits in our Shop. We found this would be a good way to really narrow down the field and help find exactly what you're looking for.
How do I change my account settings and my payment methods?
Anything that has to do with your account management would be found in the account tab (your profile photo) on the right-hand side. Here you can change your source of payment, change your email settings, or change from a monthly to an annual subscription plan.
We truly hope this is helpful in your journey to learn more and get the most out of Bluprint. As always, if you have any questions, please message us here.