Our All You Can Watch Week ended January 7th, 2019 at midnight. Check out Bluprint with a free 7 day trial here!
What is All You Can Watch Week?
- All You Can Watch Week allows everyone the chance to access Bluprint classes, without a subscription. You can stream all available content on any device.
Is payment required?
- All You Can Watch Week is absolutely free. No credit card is required to participate.
Are all the classes available?
- All Bluprint classes are available for viewing. Please note that classes from our partner, The Great Courses, are not available with All You Can Watch Week.
Can I still purchase a class, or use Own Forever Credits on a class?
- Yes, you can. Please make sure you're signed in for you to be able to checkout.
How do I access the classes?
- You can access All You Can Watch Week by signing in on mybluprint.com using your Bluprint account. Once signed in, you will be able to search for and view as many classes as you'd like.
- Classes can be viewed through the full site, mobile site, and now through our new Bluprint app.
Are class materials available?
- Class materials are not available during All You Can Watch Week, unless you are a paid subscriber, or have purchased the class individually.
Will I have access to other member perks as well?
- All You Can Watch Week will include access to Bluprint class streaming only. If you would like to unlock all member benefits, you can subscribe to a monthly or annual subscription through the Manage Subscription section in your account.
Are there other perks to becoming a member?
- There are! Perks include access to own forever class coupons, early access to sales, and member pricing! For a full list of perks, please click here.